Friday, September 16, 2011

Sons & Daughters

My friend Gerhard Van Wyk is usually known for his swift artistic proficiency with ink and pigment but of late he has been meddling with another art form, Coffee. In the few years that I've known Gerhard I've come to learn that everything he does is based on a solid foundation of love, passion and honesty. And his new venture the Sons & Daughters Coffee Company is no different. I was recently in Pretoria, South Africa and we teamed up to shoot the first images for his website. Our goal was to stay true to what Sons & Daughters is all about, good Coffee served with a whole lot of Love, come have a cup.


All images shot with Canon EOS 1Ds Mark iii and 50mm f/1.4 & 100mm f/2.8 Macro.

2 comments:

Yasmine said...

Cool concept for your website dude! Its very nice to hear that you really want to show the truth about your coffee. Not all companies do that anymore. I'm sure your business will keep on growing!


"Yasmine" for casque modulable 

Anonymous said...

Definitely wonderful shots!
I love how the coffee beans were placed in the camera. ahaha.
But I love the last shot most.

PLease cliquez ici
to check my blog :) 

Rhian